Located in a modern and bright building in the centre of the city, our college facilities include:
- 24 modern, air-conditioned classrooms
- 2 multi-media computer labs (50 computers)
- Large student lounge
- Student library
- Free email and internet access
- Free wireless internet access
- Table tennis and piano
Our Student Library is staffed by a fully qualified librarian to help you find the materials you need.
It is a comfortable area for students to relax, read the daily English newspaper, play a game of chess, borrow books, research online and study.
The library holds a large collection of general English language materials including:
- Exam preparation materials (IELTS, Cambridge Exams, TOEIC and much more!)
- Listening practice kits
- English language readers
- English grammar books and dictionaries
- Travel guides and recreational materials
- Magazines and newspapers
- Games such as chess, backgammon, scrabble and more!
When you start your English study with us, you will be issued a library card and are free to borrow the materials above. This allows you to improve your English language skills outside of the classroom as well.
Computers and IT
Our computer rooms have 54 modern computers with 19 inch flat screens, plus a range of software suitable for course work and personal use. There is also a free wireless network for students with their own laptop computers.
The following are free for our students:
- Email access to keep in touch with friends and family
- Internet access to assist with research for study and personal use
- Wireless Internet access on campus for students with their own laptop computers
- Access to facilities to download and save photos from your digital camera onto CD or memory stick